2017 Botany Washington Registration
How to Register to attend 2017 Botany Washington
You have two options for submitting your registration request:
- To Register Online: Follow this link for online registration and submit along with your payment by credit card.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
- Mail-in Registration: Follow this link to a form that you can download and print to fill-out and mail to the WNPS office with your check payment.
The event cost for all attendees is $275.00 per person. This rate includes speakers, lodge and dining facilities, 6 group meals, day activities and trips, and access to the retreat center amenities.
Due to the variable types of accommodations, the event registration cost vary based on housing choice.
- Suite Accommodations for Single or Double Occupancy (groups of 1-4): $340.00 per person
Be sure to indicate your group size, and your room mates for the event.
One registration per person required.
- Dormitory single bed Accommodations: $300.00 per person - Capacity: 20 spaces
- Camping: Tenting or RV Accommodations: $275.00 per person - Capacity limited to 20 spaces
- Day stay only: no overnight housing: $275.00 per person
Please complete one registration form for each person attending the event.
Registration is first come first serve by postmark or entry date. The event capacity is kept at 65 participants to maintain the quality of this botanical immersion.
Please visit the Accommodations page, to review options for your stay at Tierra Retreat Center. www.tierraretreat.com Full venue information is on this page.
You will also need to visit the Activities and Field Trips pages to select your field trip options for Saturday and for Sunday on your registration page.
Questions on registration can be directed to Denise in the WNPS office: firstname.lastname@example.org or (206)527-3210