Join the Washington Native Plant Society
- Do you wonder about the plants you see while hiking in Washington's parks, forests and meadows?
- Are you interested in the gardening, ethnobotanical, and wildlife benefits of native plants?
- Do you want to help protect Washington's native plants and habitats?
Then you should be a member of the Washington Native Plant Society!
- Chapter meetings with fellowship and stimulating presentations plus occasional seminars and symposia.
- Field trips to admire, study and photograph wildflowers and plant communities.
- Native plant and seed sales and native plant salvage events.
- Volunteer opportunities in education, restoration and conservation projects.
- Participation in the WNPS Photo Contest
- Publications, including a quarterly journal, Douglasia, Occasional Papers featuring in-depth studies of native plants and habitats, local chapter newsletters, posters, and educational materials.
- Study weekends held annually in different ecosystems around the state.
- Workshops on plant identification, landscaping, propagation, etc.
- Grant funding for education, conservation, and research projects.
- Discounts on select books at chapter functions (not all chapters, no mail order).
How to Join or Renew your Membership
You have two options for submitting your membership request:
- Online: To join and pay your membership online.
- Mail-in: If you prefer to register and pay via mail and check, please print and complete our membership form and mail it to us.
If you have any questions, please contact the Washington Native Plant Society office at 206-527-3210 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.